- The Corona Council was chartered on April 6,1953. The Council celebrated its 50th Anniversary on April 6, 2003 with a Banquet at Eagle Glen Golf Club in Corona.
- The Corona Council primarily supports and serves the St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Community of Corona, California through charitable activities as well as family and community oriented activities.
- We are located within the Diocese of San Bernardino.
- The Corona Council is part of the Arrowhead/Desert Valley Chapter of the California State Council and is located within District 112 of the California State Council.
- The Knights of Columbus Supreme Council is the governing Council for the Knights of Columbus organization worldwide.
- The Corona Council has attained and was awarded Star Council Status for Columbian Years 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2007-2008 and 2011-2012 (double Star).
- The Knights of the Corona Council actively participate in a wide range of projects and family activities.
- The Knights of Columbus and the Corona Council support Pro-Life and Right-to-Life Advocacy programs and initiatives that protect the innocent unborn and promote the sanctity of life.
No upcoming event!